As a thought leader in the identity and access management space, Identity Fusion works with clients across various industries including, healthcare, financial services, high-tech, manufacturing, and publishing. Each of these clients may have different goals, but they all share one thing in common – the need for a robust web infrastructure to simplfy the processes associated with IAM technologies.
We are seeking bright, motivated individuals with a passion for creating simple lightweight next generation user interfaces built on the latest technologies. You will be working in a fun and dynamic environment on a variety of development projects, be exposed to clients across multiple industries, collaborate within high-caliber fast paced project teams, and develop world class custom web solutions to meet the needs of our Fortune 500 clients.
We offer competitive salaries, full benefits, extensive training and mentorship, and incentives based on personal performance. You must have the ability to travel, but for the most part, work will be performed remotely.
Along with being an extremely technically proficient individual, this position also requires the candidate to have exceptional personnel and time management skills as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and define business, functional and application architecture designs as per business requirements
- Coordinate with the implementation team to verify the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Develop new user-facing interfaces and features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize development for maximum speed and scalability
- Integrate front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Develop application dashboards utilizing existing or new frameworks
- Create customer-facing documentation including architectural design, requirements, and test plans
- Participate in continuous learning (both formal and informally)
- Travel as necessary
- Familiarity with RESTful web services
- Experience with one or more database systems, such as MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle, MongoDB, OrientDB
- Command line experience with the Linux operating system is a MUST
- Excellent analytical abilities, resulting in quick problem resolution
- Desire to learn and curiosity to understand how and why things work
- Demonstrate strong collaboration, communication, and teamwork skills
- Comfortable working within distributed global teams
- Ability to meet deadlines, proactively
- Excellent written and spoken English communication
- Values teamwork and can contribute to as well as lead the group
- Ability to exercise judgment in the absence of defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate actions
- Unafraid to share opinions in a constructive professional way
- A sense of humor
- Experience with web markup, including HTML5, CSS3/4.
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Experience working with cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience working with code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Experience in an Agile software development environment
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Experience with AWS and cloud-hosted applications
- Experience working with and maintaining a WordPress site is helpful, but not required.
Experience and Qualifications: