Identity Fusion is seeking the right candidate to architect and build Java applications for our identity and security practice. If you are interested in developing cloud-based applications for one of the fastest growing industries, then this job is for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead technical architecture of next generation cloud based applications.
- Assist in all necessary phases of a project implementation, including functional requirements, technical design, development, unit testing and user acceptance testing for support and enhancements to existing applications
- Troubleshoot production issues and performance monitoring/alerts
- Minimum of 5 years of object-oriented design and programming experience with the Java programming language.
- Hands-on strong experience with Java, Spring Framework (including Spring MVC), Hibernate, and Spring Security.
- Experience designing & developing software for a critical enterprise n-tier web product.
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful web services.
- Experience with CSS, HTML, HTTP, session cookies and web frameworks such as ExtJs/Sencha, AngularJS or Backbone.JS
- Proficient in development using JSP, XML, SSO, Apache Tomcat and SQL(RDBMS)/NO SQL databases
- Experience with LDAP, Active Directory, ForgeRock is a plus.
- Experience with Unix/Linux shell programming.
- Strong object-oriented design skills with good coding disciples.
- Understanding of source code management tools such as Subversion or Git, and the workflows associated with them (branching and merging)
- Understanding of Agile practices such as test driven development and continuous integration
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment balancing both individual and group tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a dynamic environment with aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Effectively balance and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrated innovative problem solving, data analysis, design, and testing skills.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to present information to team members in a group setting.
- Demonstrated ability to research available technologies and recommend appropriate solutions applying the new technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to provide production system support.